A drone or an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) is essentially an aircraft without a pilot on board.
Drone is a flying robot that can be remotely controlled or fly autonomously through software-controlled flight plans in their embedded systems, working in conjunction with onboard sensors and GPS.
Professional Drone Courses are :
- Professional Drone Pilot Training – 5 to 7 Days
- Aerial Cinematography Training – 7 to 10 Days
- 3D Mapping and Modelling – 8 to 12 Days
- Diploma in UAV Engineering – 30 Days
FPV Drone Courses are :
- FPV Custom Drone Building – 4 weeks (8 Days)
- FPV Racing & Championship Training – 6 Weeks
- Freestyle & Cinematography Training – 10 to 12 Days
- Diploma in FPV Drones – 45 Days
No, You don’t need to bring any drone for this training.
We have all kind of drones (DJI Phantom, DJI Inspire 2, Mavic 2 , Spark & Tello)
If you have your personal already, feel free to get and practice your self.
Yes, Of-course ! We help all our student to get the good and best accommodations near by our academy.
For few course we offer the FREE Accommodations when it’s available.
As per DGCA Press Release on ISSUE I, DATED 27 AUGUST, 2018 EFFECTIVE: 01st DECEMBER, 2018 . License is NOT required for Nano and Micro Drone Flying. We use and training students maximum on Micro Drone. So we don’t provide any drone license.
Civil RPA is categorized in accordance with Maximum All-Up-Weight (including payload) as indicated below:
- Nano : Less than or equal to 250 grams.
- Micro : Greater than 250 grams and less than or equal to 2 kg.
- Small : Greater than 2 kg and less than or equal to 25 kg.
- Medium : Greater than 25 kg and less than or equal to 150 kg.
- Large : Greater than 150 kg.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ISSUE OF UNMANNED AIRCRAFT OPERATOR PERMIT (UAOP)
Following entities will not require UAOP:
- Nano RPA operating below 50 feet (15 m) AGL in uncontrolled airspace / enclosed premises.
- Micro RPA operating below 200 feet (60 m) AGL in uncontrolled airspace / enclosed premises. However, the user shall intimate to local police office 24 hours prior to conduct of actual operations.
Refer official dgca.nic.in for more details
We are afflicted to FTO (Orient Flight School) authorized by DGCA
We do have special community for “Drone Pilots”. We have a program called Hire Pilot.
We have Sign-In and Interview Process to Enroll on HP.
- Aerial Photography
- Agriculture & Farming
- Commercial, Industrial & Construction
- Drone Racing & Sports
- Entertainment & Light Shows
- Aerial Delivery & Shipping
- Filming and Movies
- Fire Fighting
- News & Journalism
- Military & Armed Forces
- Mapping Applications
- Medical & Emergency
- Human Passenger Carrying
- Real Estate Photography
- Recreational, Hobby & Fun
- Robotics & Experimental Applications
- Surveillance & Monitoring
- Search and Rescue Operations
- Sports Aerial Coverage
- Telecommunication Coverage Expansion
- Wildlife Monitoring